22/6/09

about...

There are times, some nights and some days, in that one surprise ourselves missing another very strongly. They are not in the habit of being sporadic, rather than; they are appellants. It happens when you, or me, realize that this person is getting more and more important in your life. Then you have to admit that this human been makes you feel different, complete and alive. Sometimes it feels unreal, because you remember all the things that had happened, and you have to make and effort to believe it. But apart form that, is unique and amazing. I don't know how to say it, but is like when you want something, and you got it, you want more and more of this thing, you wanna hold it, touch it, kiss it, bite it; summarizing you want all, every smell, every kiss, every warm, every single piece of that. I get crazy with the eye contact, when he whisper in my ear, when he told me things that I love to hear. It feels perfect, in a way that I could even spend days and night with that person and I never get used to it. I had felt it before, and surprisingly with the same person , guess he doesn't know that, or maybe yes. But now is quite different, or it seems to be. Hope so. Also we are starting to be more confidence, and I kind of like it. I said what is done, is done, but he doesen’t allow me that thought. Don’t know why, but I have always return to the same point. Firstly I thought that the problem was me, but then he showed up again, so that was something made of two. Then, it happened over and over again. In a way that this turned a joke. Or it seemed to be. The problem was external, and luckily he can got throw it. And I can understand a lot of thing. Well I do not care a shit about it anymore. Now I’m fine, and full of life. Last but not least I have to say that I love you so much.

No hay comentarios: